Monday, August 12, 2013

What are you Excited about?

What a great way to start a conversation with people by asking "what are you excited about?". In every season we can get excited about many things. I set goals all year long and during each season I spend time achieving those goals and documenting that journey through scrapbooks. Photos tell a great story!
So here is what I get excited about during each season. In the summer I get excited about the sun setting later in the evening, making a scrapbook of summer activities, ice cream, summer vacation and my favorite; my birthday. In the fall I get excited about apple pie, a cool breeze in the evening, back to school time and my favorite photos of kids getting on and off the school bus.  In the winter I get excited about spending time in front of the fire place in my family room reading, scrapbooking holiday pictures and my favorite family time during the holidays.   In the spring I get really excited about growing my garden, spring cleaning - letting go of the old and preparing for the new. So "What are you excited about"?

No comments:

Post a Comment